welcome to my happy life!! dont forget to leave a comment after the beep.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Nothing to do...

I'm in my lola's house...
My brother is sleeping. What will i do?
My cousin Vino is doing his Kumon. What will i do?
My cousin Sofia is crying. What will i do?
My tita Sandwitch is in Bangkok. What will i do?
My ninong Ryan is somewhere. What will i do?
My tita Lidie is looking at bracelets. What will i do?
My lola Nitz is looking at books of bracelets. What will i do?
My mom is looking at beaded bracelets. What will i do?
My dad is.. well umm.. i don't know what he's doing. What will i do?
They are all doing something while i'm just sitting infront of the computer blogging.
There is nothing to do...
Leave a comment after the beep.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

3 Comments:

Blogger nitz said...

There's so much to do in this wide, wide world. Blogging is an excellent thing to do! And you are becoming an excellent blogger with a style your very own! Keep it up! Keep on blogging!

Monday, August 08, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i really have nothing to write but thanx alot
for firing her so tnx

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi this is isabel,
i really have nothing to say but thanx for leting her out the clan

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home