welcome to my happy life!! dont forget to leave a comment after the beep.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Mars will be so cool.

I don't know if this is true.. i got this in an email.

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting this August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultimate on August 27. Mars comes within 34.65M miles of the earth. Be sure to watch the sky on August 27 12:30 am. It will look like 2 moons in the sky. The next time Mars will show up this close to earth will be on 2287, so if you want to see Mars you'd better watch it on August 27.. if you miss it you will dead... don't miss this time to watch Mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave a comment after the beep.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

1 Comments:

Blogger nitz said...

Thanks for the info! I'll mark August 27 in my calendar.But give me a call to remind me. Sometimes I don't look in my calendar.........Thanx!

Monday, August 08, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home