welcome to my happy life!! dont forget to leave a comment after the beep.

Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm officially a blogger!

hi everyone!

I'm finally a blogger yey! *smiles ang giggles* well.. what do I have to say well first of all I'm in my lola's house right now... and my mom, my brother, and lola are just gazing at the computer looking at our pictures from Dumaguete and not minding my buisness blogging right now... hehe. Second of all.. I have only one thing to say hmm... "LETS ALL BE REALLY HAPPY!" hehe. wheeeeeeeee!!!...

P.S. Leave a comment after the beep....
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

P.P.S. I'm hyper/crazy today.

1 Comments:

Blogger freckle-face said...

hi honey! welcome to blogging. have fun... :) nice blog title... :)

Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home