welcome to my happy life!! dont forget to leave a comment after the beep.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Happy Wednesday Afternoon

well.. it all started on wednesday morning.. my little chick died..(see freckle-face's blog about sad wednesday) When i arrived home from school i saw two baby chicks and they were in a cage and i was thinking... did my little blue chick arise from the dead and became its natural color once again?! then i asked my lola's driver why are there two chicks and a cage then he said that he got me a new chick because the blue one died and my mom bought me the cage so that they won't escape MWAHAHAHA WOW WHAT A MIRACLE!! well was i lucky or what? from now on you can call me "The luckiest Girl alive" hehe but dont really call me that.

Leave a comment after the beep.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

2 Comments:

Blogger nitz said...

God bless the Lolas and the Mommys! They can make miracles happen. And don't forget the driver. He is an angel
that delivers miracles.
Lola Nitz

Sunday, July 17, 2005

 
Blogger mama_aly said...

Hi, happy girl!
Surprised to hear from me?

Congratulations on your new chick!

Monday, July 18, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home