welcome to my happy life!! dont forget to leave a comment after the beep.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Why do I like chicks?

hmmm...
Why do I like chicks?
Chicks are little animals that chirp like this
*chirps like a chick*
Why do I think chicks are cute?
I think chicks are cute because they are fluffy.
What is fun about chicks?
Visiting their cage after every 5 seconds
Making them follow you when you move your finger.
What is bad about the chicks?
They smell bad.
They spill their food.
What makes chicks so interesting?
Their "fluffyness"
Seeing them chirp, run, and eat.
Leave a comment after the beep.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

1 Comments:

Blogger nitz said...

I like your animation on the chicks and the dogs. You haven't taught me how.I got to get a lesson from you again. Hope to see you soon!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home