welcome to my happy life!! dont forget to leave a comment after the beep.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

they are driving me nuts!!!!!

my cousins, vino and sofia have been sleeping in my house for over 2 days and have already driven me crazy. they mess up my room... and more... here is a list that i want them to do...

1. Stop shouting too loud
it makes my ears hurt...ouch...

2. Stop jumping on the bed
like monkeys... they might fall and bump their heads.

3. Don't mess up my room
soon i wont be able to see my stuff.

4. Share
share...

5. Stop starring at stuff while we are talking to you
they dont listen when they are playing gameboy.

6. Ask permission
They got my monopoly with out asking.

7. Put back in the same place
my hotels in monopoly are gone.

8. Take care of other peoples stuff/toys
my room... and other stuff.

this is the 8-numbered list that i want them to do...
but i still had fun anyway...

Leave a comment after the beep.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...It was a lot of fun having your cousins over wasn't it? Sophia is soooo sweet . She drew us a painting, you know? It's posted in the mirror. Would you not want more brothers or sisters? Now, you got nothing to do again. Bored, bored, bored...;)

Thursday, September 22, 2005

 
Blogger nitz said...

That's a pretty experience, don't you think so? Now you know that people are not all the same in training,in habits, in values.Sometimes it is good to learn other people's ways so we would know how to adjust in their company.Maybe Vino and Sofia could learn a lesson or two from you in neatness and organization if they stay with you every now and then,Ate!

Friday, September 23, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home